About Odyssey and the role
Odyssey is a venture-backed climate tech company transforming renewable energy in developing countries. We’ve built the best-in-class investment and asset management platform for distributed energy, offering project developers and investors a streamlined solution to finance, build and operate clean energy projects at scale across the globe. We’re facilitating more than $1B of finance into the sector, have unparalleled market traction, and top tier venture investors behind us. Join us!
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Chief of Staff to oversee key functions across the company and drive strategic initiatives as needs arise. You’ll be working directly with the CEO and CBO to strengthen Odyssey’s operations, build scalable processes, and execute our long-term strategy.
- Be the right-hand person to the CEO and CBO, supporting key activities including strategy planning, board meeting preparations, financial planning, and investor engagement.
- Assist the executive team in strategic program/project management, execution, monitoring and setting priorities and objectives.
- Jump into key business areas to support on execution when needed
- Develop/maintain KPI Dashboard and high-level performance metrics
- Support culture-building activities and team engagement
- Provide insights and develop strategic communications for the CEO
- In partnership with the executive team, execute and manage strategic projects and tasks, and operate as a self-starter
Who you are
- You are energetic, ambitious, and passionate about solving the global climate crisis
- Experience in an ops-focused role in a start-up
- Overall athlete — great at jumping into projects and executing
- 4+ years of work experience in a strategic or analytical business role, or 2+ years experience in a rigorous environment — MBA degree preferred
- Superior organizational skills and project/time management abilities, with ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities at the same time
- Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize large amounts of information
- Strong spreadsheet modeling and slide-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders
- Emotional intelligence, flexible work style, and excellent diplomatic skills
Flexible – we are a remote-first company with employees across the Americas, Europe, Africa, and Asia. US East Coast or Europe preferred to overlap with coworkers.
Please send your motivation letter and resume to [email protected].