- Who we are. For the purpose of applicable data protection legislation, the data controller of your personal data is Odyssey Energy Solutions at 1519 Pine St., Unit 1, Boulder, CO 80302, USA. Our data protection officer may be contacted by emailing email@example.com.
- What is personal data? We collect information about you in a range of forms, including personal data. As used in this Policy, “personal data” is defined in the European General Data Protection Regulation, and includes any information which, either alone or in combination with other information we hold about you, identifies you, including, for example, your name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
- Why do we need your personal data? We need certain personal data in order to communicate with you and to deliver the Service to you.
- Types of information we collect. We collect information from you in a variety of ways: when you interact with our Service, when you register, and when you use the Service.
- Registration. We may collect personal data from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail address, phone number, and password when you create an account or otherwise register as a user of the Service.
- Payment. If you pay for the Service through the Site, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, and billing information. We use the payment processor Stripe to process all payments we collect through the Service. Odyssey does not store your credit card details.
- Additional voluntary disclosures by you. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply. We may also collect personal data at other points in the Service that state that personal data is being collected.
- Automatic data collection.
- IP Address. To make our Service more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit. We may associate your IP address with your account and your other personal data.